What are the masks primarily used for?
- Anyone in the healthcare industry to help protect from pathogens transferring from one person to the other. These masks are 100% machine washable and can be a great protection to go over your current N95 or surgical masks.
Are these Medical Grade?
- No they are not Medical Grade. The CDC and Department of Health & Human Services came out with an announcement that if you do not have access to N95 or surgical masks that clothlike masks should be worn.
Are they Fluid Resistant?
- No they are not fluid resistant. They are made up of tightly woven cotton to prevent pathogens from transferring from one person to the other.
How many times can these Masks be washed?
- Each Mask is washed and shrink tested prior to production. The masks can be washed at least 20 to 25 times.
Are these currently in the US?
- YES 100%. We manufacture these in some of the biggest Apparel Factories in the Country and we are proud that these are Made in the USA.
From when we place an order, what is the turnaround time?
- Depending on the size of the order but we are filling these in 5 to 7 days. Our goal is to have over 100,000 pieces produced per day. You will receive an ETA when you place your purchase order.
How do I know when my Pre-Order is ready?
When Seller obtains the product to fulfill a Pre-Order, Seller will contact Buyer to properly validate the Order. To validate, Seller and Buyer will work together to 1) review the order, 2) finalize shipping details, and 3) properly process the fund transfer from Buyer to designated Escrow.com account (“Order Validation”). Parties agree that once Validation occurs, the No Refunds Policy is in full effect, as well as the Payment Process as outlined in this Agreement and in the Order. Methods of contact include, but are not limited to phone call, email, or text message (“Pre-Order Processing Contact”). Buyer has one (1) hour from the time of the Pre-Order Processing Contact to comply with all of Seller’s validation requirements. If the Buyer and Seller are unable to validate the order within such timeframes, then the Pre-Order will lose its current place in the fulfillment line. The Pre-Order will remain in the system for fulfillment as more product becomes available. NOTE: If Buyer used the Escrow.com option at check-out on InvisibleDefender.com, then the order is Validated once the Buyer is verified, and the account escrow payment is properly processed. Moreover, by electing to use that option, Buyer agrees to all other terms and conditions in this Agreement.
Order Validation Required
1) As part of the Buyer’s Order Validation, Buyer must agree to process payment through Escrow.comand agree the terms of Escrow.com. Buyer shall complete an
- Account set-up, see www.Escrow.com;
- Input either PayPal, Credit Card, or Wire Information for payment (depending on the order total per Escrow.com); and
- Further verify the Buyer’s account before shipment occurs.
3) BY USING ESCROW.COM TO PROCESS PAYMENTS FOR THE ORDER, BUYER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- BUYER HAS NO RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO FUNDS PLACED IN ESCROW AFTER DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCT – Buyer has already agreed to the No Refunds or Returns Policy;
- ALL FUNDS WILL REMAIN IN ESCROW.COM UNTIL DELIVERY IS COMPLETED. (Tracking information will be given to Buyer.);
- SELLER EARNS 50% OF THE ORDER TOTAL AT THE TIME OF SHIPPING;
- SELLER EARNS REMAINING FUNDS, AND COMPLETE PAYMENT, IMMEDIATELY UPON RECEIPT OF THE ORDER.
- FURTHER, BUYER AFFIRMS AND AGREES THAT UPON RECEIPT OF ORDER, ESCROW.COMWILL PROCESS PAYMENT AND IMMEDIATELY REMIT FUNDS TO SELLER;
- BUYER AND SELLER AGREE TO WAIVE ANY INSPECTION PERIOD BASED ON THE PRE-ORDER, AND PURCHASE AGREEMENT BY THE PARTIES.